Oh MAN Anonymous Zig works fast. Within an hour or two, he has converted the NCR SelectMusic from 3.9 to 4.0, and it almost works perfectly on 16:10 aspect ratio as well.
I originally was going to say "fuck widescreen," but if it works out this well, I might as well add it. Pictures soon, like tomorrow.
Also, here's what the game plan is.
- ScreenCompany is already done.
- ScreenIntro is being redone. AZ is redoing the scrollers with some nice ass sine effects. Such is the power of SM4, I guess.
- ScreenLogo needs to be done as well. I imagine it won't be that hard.
- The warning screens (ScreenFartMachine, ScreenKTERN) will be consolidated into a non-Arimasen, non-Delita warning page.
- ScreenTitleMenu, as you can see on SMUG, is working quite nicely. AZ wants to add a lua function that'll let him easily update the version number, so I'm gonna let him do that.
- ScreenOptions has the graphics in, but the options could use some editing.
- ScreenNCRCredits needs to be made again, and the problem with that is that scrollers are really fucking weird in SM4 according to AZ.
[Gameplay Loop]ScreenCaution is done. Some fades were added on the top and bottom.ScreenSelectStyle and ScreenSelectDifficulty will be completely rewritten using ScreenSelectMaster, which is easier to use in 4.0 than it is in 3.9, according to Synikal.as mentioned above, ScreenSelectMusic is basically done.ScreenStage needs to be done, which won't be much of a problem.ScreenGameplay needs to be done as well.ScreenEval is the other thing that needs to be done, and will be redesigned for NCR:BHL.
This just gives you an idea of what lies ahead.